Phone: 02 9779 9926
Fax: 02 9779 9998
This project is managed by the NSW Family Day Care Association.
Contact details for the Australian Government Department of Education
Child Care Subsidy Helpdesk
Contact the Child Care Subsidy (CCS) Helpdesk if you are a provider or service and:
- have a query relating to CCS payments made to your service
- are unable to submit information to the Department of Education online because of circumstances such as a power outage or damage to phone or broadband cables
- have a query relating to Additional Child Care Subsidy (ACCS) (child wellbeing) certificates
- are unable to pass on fee reductions because a family has left your service
- have a query regarding a debt or repayment arrangement
- require assistance with using the Provider Entry Point.
Phone: 1300 667 276
Non-compliance Tip-off Line
Anyone who is aware of practices that could be incorrect, illegal or non-compliant with the Family Assistance Law can contact the Australian Government Department of Education and Training:
Phone: 1800 664 231